How to Measure
Measuring Your Cushions
Here you will find information on how to measure your cushions.
We suggest that ideally you should take your measurements from your existing cover. Measuring the old foam is not very accurate as over time it becomes squashed and out of shape.
1. Measure from corner to corner along the seam, pulling the cover slightly to ensure a full bodied fit. Make sure you measure both ends as covers can vary in width along the back and the front.
2. You should make sure you measure from seam to seam on the depth of the cushion. If you have a box style cushion then measure between the piping. You should match the thickness of foam to the border width of the cover then add the fibre wrap if required.
3. Do not measure across the centre of the cushion as this may have a slight dome to it, which affects your overall length and width measurement.
4. If we are making covers for you please indicate the position of the zip.
5. Please refer to the different product shapes (see illustration) and match the shape to your requirements. If the shape that you desire is not shown please call us on 965 699 305 for help or email: firstname.lastname@example.org